We know an all-encompassing payroll solution would not be complete without tax filing services. Paylocity is a Registered Reporting Agent with the IRS in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam. With Paylocity, you can trust your tax filings will be done correctly and on time and remove the burden of liability on you.
Leave it to the experts.
Your private information is secure and in the hands of experts with a company that:
- Electronically files verified (within 24 hours) federal returns & assumes all liability, penalty, or interest charge as a result of a Paylocity error
- Reconciles all funds daily for each client by tax code & allows you to see company & employee-level tax setup in real-time
- Resolves tax notices on your behalf, without changes to your address with taxing authorities & allows clients to track all federal & state deposits made
- Participates in the IRS Reporting Agent Forum (RAF) Stakeholder Group, undergoes annual financial statement & control audits (without exceptions), & deposits in excess of $20B in client tax funds annually
With Paylocity Tax Services, our tax experts will:
- Prepare & file 940 federal unemployment returns & 941 quarterly returns with the IRS
- Prepare & file federal & state unemployment tax returns
- Prepare & file state & local withholding tax returns
- Provide & file 1099M forms (employee & employer copies)
- Prepare all W2s & file with the Social Security Administration
- Provide 1095-C & file 1094-C forms with the IRS
- Prepare & file state & local annual tax reconciliation
- Plus, generate quarterly & year-end reporting with helpful dashboards to visualize year-end tasks
Hassle-free tax returns.
To ensure your tax returns are free from errors, we implement check-editing capabilities during payroll processing. An automated notification alerts you of any potential data-validity issues. Also, we electronically balance our tax accounts daily, guaranteeing the appropriate taxing body receives your deposits in a timely manner.