2023 HR Challenges: What to Expect with John Baldino and Josh RockDecember 09, 2022
By 2023, HR will have a whole new set of challenges to face.
Subscribe to PCTY Talks: HR, People and Culture:
It's hard to believe, but 2023 is just around the corner. In HR circles, that means one thing: Time to start preparing for the future! What can you expect over the next few years? Join John Baldino, Josh Rock, and host Shari Simpson and they discuss a few predictions.
John founded Humareso to strategize with companies to develop plans to manage talent, recruit for skills gaps based on employee inventories, assess markets for growth, develop long-range succession plans, and influence a culture of enthusiastic buy-in. Humareso provides outsourced human resource services, including its flagship HRO plan, which helps businesses save money, increase productivity, and reduce legal risks by providing dedicated HR consulting for compliance, training, performance management, employee relations, workplace management, discipline, and other important HR best practices.
John has a Bachelor's degree in English and a Master's degree in HR Development and has 27 years of experience in Human Resources. His areas of expertise include Performance and Change Management, Organizational Development, Leadership Development, etc.
Josh Rock is the Talent Acquisition Manager with Nuss Truck & Equipment in Minnesota. Josh is also the lead moderator of JobHuntChat, the longest weekly job advice chat on Twitter for the past 11 years. Josh’s infectious energy and enthusiasm for career advancement & discovery lead him to speak to scores of colleges and job-seeking groups across the US.
Maintaining compliance can be a time-consuming and costly challenge. Never miss a beat with our Compliance Dashboard.Manage HR Compliance
Modern HR Tools
Recruit and retain talent by shaping an environment that makes employees feel valued and engaged. Let our HR tools help.Explore HR Solutions
- 2024 Health Savings Account (HSA) and Excepted Benefit HRA Limits
- Florida Will Require Most Employers to Use E-Verify
- Maryland Paid Family and Medical Leave
- The End of the COVID-19 National Emergency: Impact on COBRA and Benefit Plans Deadlines
- IRS Updates Medical Expense FAQ related to Nutrition, Wellness, and General Health
- Kentucky Derby Museum Scales Up for the Racing Season with Paylocity
- Law Firm Supports Sustainable Growth by Automating HR and Payroll
- Ensuring Educational Excellence by Offering Teachers a Helping Hand
- Manufacturer Transforms HR into a Strategic Function with Paylocity
- Automotive Manufacturer Fuels Product Innovation with Streamlined HR