Becoming a More Strategic Business Writer with Cathy FyockAugust 18, 2022
Learn how to become a more effective, strategic writer without sacrificing the flow of written expression with these helpful tips!
Subscribe to PCTY Talks: HR, People and Culture:
Writing can often seem impossible, especially when trying to write for an unknown audience. If you have ever wondered how to write for a specific audience while simultaneously letting your writing flow, please join Cathy Fyock and host Shari Simpson as they explore the ins and outs of writing while giving great tips to listeners.
Cathy works with professionals and thought leaders who want to write a book as a business development strategy. She is the author of eleven books, including On Your Mark: From First Word to First Draft in Six Weeks, Blog2Book: Repurposing Content to Discover the Book You've Already Written, and The Speaker Author: Sell More Books and Book More Speeches, written with co-author Lois Creamer. Her book, Authority, is a Wall Street Journal bestseller. Her newest book is My New Book, a workbook she created with publisher Everett O'Keefe. She is also the editor for nine anthologies on HR and OD issues, with her most recent being [email protected].
Through her creative energy, she helps her clients identify the right book to write and develops a community of supportive, like-minded individuals who want to change the world--through the written and spoken word--one word at a time.
She has helped over 200 professionals become published authors.
As a professional speaker with the National Speakers Association, Cathy provides engaging programs and workshops to help audiences find their creative voice. She is adept in delivering high-engagement virtual programs as well as in-person workshops and retreats.
Attracting top talent is crucial today. Our recruiting tool streamlines processes using data and modern communication.Recruit Talent
Grow Your Talent
Now, more than ever, employees want more career development opportunities from their employers. Learn how you can.Start Training Talent
- Building Bridges: Unleashing the Power of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility, and Belonging
- The Future of Work: How to Equip Managers for Success as People Leaders
- How to Lead Today’s Global Business
- From Traditional to Flexible: The Role of Autonomy in the Workplace
- Pay Compression: What You Need to Know — and Fix
- Kentucky Derby Museum Scales Up for the Racing Season with Paylocity
- Law Firm Supports Sustainable Growth by Automating HR and Payroll
- Ensuring Educational Excellence by Offering Teachers a Helping Hand
- Manufacturer Transforms HR into a Strategic Function with Paylocity
- Automotive Manufacturer Fuels Product Innovation with Streamlined HR