Disability InclusivitySeptember 16, 2021
Join our host Shari Simpson (HR Program Manager, Paylocity) and guest Clare Killy (Vice President, Digital Experiences at Aspire) as they talk about the importance of disability inclusivity and what your organization can be doing.
Aspire is a leading non-profit organization that is defining what it means to be radically inclusive. Aspire invites the community to join in the movement to change how society includes and empowers people with disabilities.
Clare Killy is Vice President, Digital Experiences at Aspire and leads the organizations growing collection of virtual resources focused on disability inclusion. Her team equips businesses with training and consultation to advance their DEI efforts and sparks community engagement through live events and the Amplify Inclusion podcast, which Clare hosts.
- Check out the Amplify Inclusion podcast on Spotify.
- Book by Emily Ladau, Demystifying Disability
- Aspire Chicago
- Use code pctygives for $5 off an initial online offer at Aspire Coffee Works
- Art 360 Gallery
- Generational Financial Stress: The Secret Stressors Causing Higher Turnover and Headaches for All Employers
- 5 Steps to Level Up Your Performance Management During Review Season
- Delivering a World-Class Open Enrollment Experience
- Engagement 2.0 and Beyond
- A New Standard of Work: Must-Haves for the Employee Experience
- Data and Engagement Tools Are a Game Changer for Health Group
- Ungerboeck Onboards Top Talent Faster with 90% Less Work
- Restaurant Equipment Manufacturer Saves More Than 2,000 Hours By Modernizing HR and Payroll With Paylocity
- Green Lawn Fertilizing/Green Pest Solutions Weeds Out 1,750 Hours of Manual Processes with Paylocity
- Educational Technology Nonprofit Aces HR, Saving Over 1,200 Hours a Year with Paylocity