Evolution of Engagement: Building Digital Employee Communication Experiences with Cammie BrickerMay 26, 2022
Join this discussion on building a positive employee experience with transparency and effective communication.
Corporate transparency and effective communication are important elements of employee experience that can influence turnover and recruiting. A recent poll found that internal communications had a significant impact on employee engagement, boosting transparency and trust.
Join Shari Simpson and Cammie Bricker as they talk about how you tackle internal communication from the employee experience lens.
Guest: Cammie Bricker, Director of Change Management and Communications
Cammie Bricker is the Director of Change Management and Communications for Paylocity. She has over 15 years of experience in HR. Cammie has been an HRBP and has led several learning and development teams. She holds a Master’s degree in Applied Psychology (I/O) and a Master’s degree in Advanced Learning Technology.
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling