Join our host Shari Simpson with guests Traci Scherck, Chief Strategy Consultant and Owner at Elevated Talent Consulting, as they talk about the importance of finding fun and meaning in your HR role. Traci Scherck, MPA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, NHA is the Chief Strategy Consultant and owner of Elevated Talent Consulting.
Traci is a certified HR professional with nearly two decades of experience in employee development and engagement, performance consulting and training facilitation. Traci uses her consulting expertise to serve clients in applying behavioral concepts to hiring and selection, designing and implementing talent pathways, coaching, motivation, and more.
- Generational Financial Stress: The Secret Stressors Causing Higher Turnover and Headaches for All Employers
- 5 Steps to Level Up Your Performance Management During Review Season
- Delivering a World-Class Open Enrollment Experience
- Engagement 2.0 and Beyond
- A New Standard of Work: Must-Haves for the Employee Experience
- Year End Survival Guide: 10 Tips to Help You Thrive
- Checklist: What to Know Before Buying HR and Payroll Solutions
- Navigating the Buying Process for HR and Payroll Solutions
- Employee Engagement: The Non-Negotiable Priority for Success
- The New Future of the Workplace: 3 Must-Learn Lessons from the Pandemic