Finding Your Unique Style with Jade SimmonsJanuary 06, 2023
HR professionals must take advantage of the moment and believe in their own expertise.
Subscribe to PCTY Talks: HR, People and Culture:
Jade Simmons is a classically trained concert pianist who, over time, has added speaking to her audience and mixing different genres of music into her repertoire to create what she calls "concert adventures." Simmons believes that imposter syndrome can be overcome by focusing on creating something new instead of imitating what has come before. Listen in as Jade Simmons and host Shari Simpson discuss how HR professionals can bring their creative, unique, and necessary perspective to the table with a bigger and bolder voice.
Acclaimed creator of mind-blowing transformational experiences and named one of the “Best Keynote Speakers” (Northstar Meetings), Jade spent the first few years of her career performing as a classical concert pianist. Following an artistic epiphany, she pivoted from playing the piano to impress audiences to using the piano as the vehicle by which to provide the inspiration, entertainment, and transformation that profoundly moves them instead. The results have been, well…darn impressive.
No stranger to pushing boundaries to see bold results, this concert pianist turned world changer is brought in by the likes of corporations like Barron’s, Mass Mutual, Royal Bank of Canada, DOW, Raytheon, the Hershey Company, Genentech, Valic, Pfizer, and Nationwide to redefine purpose, inspire seismic shifts in mindset, and activate audiences to go out and instantly start living more consequential lives of impact.
Help your employees unlock their true potential with modern performance management tools.Develop Talent
Attract And Retain
Embed employee experience features from recruiting, onboarding, and beyond with tools built for the modern workforce.Wow Your Talent
- 2024 Health Savings Account (HSA) and Excepted Benefit HRA Limits
- Florida Will Require Most Employers to Use E-Verify
- Maryland Paid Family and Medical Leave
- The End of the COVID-19 National Emergency: Impact on COBRA and Benefit Plans Deadlines
- IRS Updates Medical Expense FAQ related to Nutrition, Wellness, and General Health
- Kentucky Derby Museum Scales Up for the Racing Season with Paylocity
- Law Firm Supports Sustainable Growth by Automating HR and Payroll
- Ensuring Educational Excellence by Offering Teachers a Helping Hand
- Manufacturer Transforms HR into a Strategic Function with Paylocity
- Automotive Manufacturer Fuels Product Innovation with Streamlined HR