Improving Your Business Writing Emotional Intelligence (EQ) with Erin LebacqzJanuary 12, 2023
Whether you're composing a meeting agenda or an email to a client, strong writing skills are essential for success.
Subscribe to PCTY Talks: HR, People and Culture:
To be successful in business, it's important to have a high EQ — that is, your emotional intelligence. But what about your writing EQ? To connect with your audience and write persuasively, you need to sharpen your writing skills. Join Erin Lebacqz and host Shari Simpson as they discuss some tips to help you improve your business writing EQ.
Erin Lebacqz has been teaching writing for 25 years, both in the United States and internationally. Erin created the High-Value Writing program to help business writers develop more clarity and confidence in their writing. Erin's book and YouTube channel provide down-to-earth strategies and examples to help readers learn to write with clarity, confidence, and emotional intelligence.
Help your employees unlock their true potential with modern performance management tools.Develop Talent
Get out of time-consuming processes while knowing your employees are set up for day-to-day success.Manage with Confidence
- 2024 Health Savings Account (HSA) and Excepted Benefit HRA Limits
- Florida Will Require Most Employers to Use E-Verify
- Maryland Paid Family and Medical Leave
- The End of the COVID-19 National Emergency: Impact on COBRA and Benefit Plans Deadlines
- IRS Updates Medical Expense FAQ related to Nutrition, Wellness, and General Health
- Kentucky Derby Museum Scales Up for the Racing Season with Paylocity
- Law Firm Supports Sustainable Growth by Automating HR and Payroll
- Ensuring Educational Excellence by Offering Teachers a Helping Hand
- Manufacturer Transforms HR into a Strategic Function with Paylocity
- Automotive Manufacturer Fuels Product Innovation with Streamlined HR