#PCTYSHRM22: Connecting with HR InfluencersJune 11, 2022
Network with top influencers and peers at this year’s SHRM. Find out who will be there and how to connect in this podcast!
Tim Sackett is one of the 20+ HR influencers you are gonna wanna get to know at SHRM this year. Tune in to learn more about the HR influencers and how you can connect with them throughout the conference.
Tim Sackett, SHRM-SCP is the President of HRUTech.com a leading IT and Engineering Staffing firm headquartered in Lansing, MI. Tim has over 20 years of combined Executive HR and Talent Acquisition experience, working for Fortune 500 companies and he has his master’s degree in HR Management. Tim is a highly sought-after international speaker on leadership, HR &TA Tech, talent acquisition and HR execution. Tim is currently a Senior Faculty member with the Josh Bersin Academy.
Tim is the author of the best-selling SHRM published book, “The Talent Fix: A Leader’s Guide to Recruiting Great Talent”. He also writes every day at his blog the Tim Sackett Project and over at Fistful of Talent. Tim is married to a hall of fame wife, has three sons, and his dog Scout. In 2021, he was named a Top 10 Global Recruitment Influencer. He has more Twitter followers than his 3 GenZ sons combined, which they love to point out (@TimSackett). He is a lifelong workplace advocate for Diet Mt. Dew fountain machines, and he is considered the world’s foremost expert on workplace hugs.
Mentioned in the episode:
- SHRM Session: Your ATS In Not Enough! Recruiting Tech and Strategies to Attract More Talent In-Person Tuesday 06/14/2022 03:30 PM - 04:30 PM
- Follow the 2022 SHRM Influencers
- Human Resources
- Human Resources
- Modern Workforce
- Data Insights
- Talent Management
- Hospitality Group Improves Employee Experience Across 27 Locations
- Retailer Streamlines HR Processes and Creates Connections with Paylocity
- Automotive Company Drives Employee Retention and Engagement Forward
- Credit Union Invests In Its Employee Journey
- Architecture and Engineering Firm Designs a Modernized Employee Experience