#PCTYSHRM22: HR Department of OneJune 13, 2022
Are you wearing all the hats? You aren’t alone. Tune in to conquer being a Department of One.
Lori Kleiman is known for her HR Department of one advocacy. Listen in to learn more about the top HR Department of One challenges.
Guest Bio: Been there – done that! With 30 years of HR and business experience – Lori has walked in your shoes. A recovered HR Generalist, she built a consulting company that she sold to Gallagher after 7 years and then reinvented her business – HR Topics - training, speaking and developing content for HR professionals. Lori delivers facts, tips, tricks and best practices in a way that appeals to human resource leaders: with a sense of humor, a bias toward actions that improve operations immediately, and practical resources to support progress. As an annual speaker at the National SHRM conference, she has leveraged her master's in HR, SPHR and SHRM-SCP background to elevate the position of all HR professionals!
Mentioned in the episode:
HR Topics Website
- Driving Change in Your HR Department of One: Gaining Credibility, Influence and Reach NOW In-Person Tuesday 06/14/2022 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
- Stop Waiting for Your Invitation: Engage Strategically and Drive Growth Today! In-Person Wednesday 06/15/2022 08:45 AM - 09:45 AM
- Human Resources
- Human Resources
- Modern Workforce
- Data Insights
- Talent Management
- Hospitality Group Improves Employee Experience Across 27 Locations
- Retailer Streamlines HR Processes and Creates Connections with Paylocity
- Automotive Company Drives Employee Retention and Engagement Forward
- Credit Union Invests In Its Employee Journey
- Architecture and Engineering Firm Designs a Modernized Employee Experience