Quiet Hiring with Kate GrimaldiJanuary 19, 2023
"Quiet hiring" is the latest HR buzzword being discussed on social media, but what does it mean?
Subscribe to PCTY Talks: HR, People and Culture:
Conversations around "hustle culture," constant availability, and working 24/7 led to a new buzzword that took the internet by storm: “quiet quitting.” Now 6+ months later, we have “quiet hiring.” Quiet hiring is far from silent, as it communicates the strengths of a team and its ability to adjust to the ever-evolving business environment. Join host Shari Simpson and guest Kate Grimaldi as they discuss how companies are recognizing skills in employees and quietly recruiting them for meaningful stretch assignments.
Kate is a seasoned HR professional with over a decade of experience in various industries. Starting in 2017 at Paylocity, Kate made an impact quickly, rising through the ranks and propelling company HR initiatives forward. Today, she lends her skills to multiple projects, including speaking at local and national conferences, working closely with the C-Suite on HR and business alignment, updating the company of more than 5,000 employees with important announcements weekly, and cultivating an inclusive culture that supports the modern workforce.
Keep Your Workforce Ready
Finding the right talent for your team can be challenging in today’s market. But with the right tools, it doesn’t have to be a strain on your internal resources as well. Our recruiting platform streamlines the process, bringing you an intuitive way to search for and engage with top candidates. With communication methods like texting and video, and data that helps you track progress, attracting and winning has never been easier.Recruiting
- 2024 Health Savings Account (HSA) and Excepted Benefit HRA Limits
- Florida Will Require Most Employers to Use E-Verify
- Maryland Paid Family and Medical Leave
- The End of the COVID-19 National Emergency: Impact on COBRA and Benefit Plans Deadlines
- IRS Updates Medical Expense FAQ related to Nutrition, Wellness, and General Health
- Kentucky Derby Museum Scales Up for the Racing Season with Paylocity
- Law Firm Supports Sustainable Growth by Automating HR and Payroll
- Ensuring Educational Excellence by Offering Teachers a Helping Hand
- Manufacturer Transforms HR into a Strategic Function with Paylocity
- Automotive Manufacturer Fuels Product Innovation with Streamlined HR