Social Justice and Your OrganizationAugust 26, 2021
Join our host Shari Simpson (HR Program Manager, Paylocity) and guest Marc Morial (President and CEO of the National Urban League) as they talk about the state of social justice and what your organization needs to consider.
Marc Morial is President and CEO of the National Urban League, the nation's largest historic civil rights and urban advocacy organization. As Mayor of New Orleans from 1994 to 2002, Morial led New Orleans’ renaissance and left office with a 70% approval rating. A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania with a degree in Economics and African American Studies, he also holds a law degree from Georgetown University.
- Restaurant Equipment Manufacturer Saves More Than 2,000 Hours By Modernizing HR and Payroll With Paylocity
- Green Lawn Fertilizing/Green Pest Solutions Weeds Out 1,750 Hours of Manual Processes with Paylocity
- Educational Technology Nonprofit Aces HR, Saving Over 1,200 Hours a Year with Paylocity
- Manufacturer Modernizes HR and Employee Engagement with Insights
- Bank Saves Hundreds of Hours to Invest in Strategic Priorities