That's a Wrap: Compliance Roundup with Corinne TironeMarch 02, 2023
Listen in as Paylocity experts discuss compliance considerations for 2023 and beyond.
In this penultimate episode, host Shari Simpson and Corinne Tirone tackle the complex world of HR compliance and delve into the most pressing issues facing today's organizations. They share their insights on how companies can ensure compliance with legal requirements while promoting employee well-being and inclusivity. Exploring the challenges of managing mental health in the workplace, navigating remote work policies, implementing effective paid parental leave programs, and promoting diversity and inclusion initiatives are discussed. Tune in for practical tips and strategies to help your organization stay compliant and support your workforce's overall health and success.
Corinne Tirone, the Director of Government Relations here at Paylocity, is an attorney with more than 12 years of experience in legal research and payroll and HR compliance. Her focus at Paylocity is on monitoring the legislative landscape at the federal, state, and local levels to help inform the organization's development projects, compliance strategy, and risk mitigation plans. In addition, Corinne serves on the board of the National Payroll Reporting Consortium and leverages strong relationships with agencies and industry groups to stay informed of regulatory trends and changing compliance requirements.
Keep Up With Compliance
Between constantly changing employment laws and updates to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), keeping your workplace compliant can be a time-consuming and costly challenge. Eliminate the stress and stay up to date with our Compliance Dashboard. View compliance alerts and get a bird’s eye view of what you need to do to avoid fines and penalties.
Manage HR Compliance
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling