The Do's and Don'ts of Change Management with April Callis-BirchmeierAugust 25, 2022
Listen in for tips on effectively framing change management by creating a narrative that shows why specific organizational initiatives are needed.
Subscribe to PCTY Talks: HR, People and Culture:
Change is never easy, and when it comes to large corporate initiatives, it can often lead to panic. Tune in as April Callis-Birchmeier and host Shari Simpson discuss the importance of change management communications for stakeholders. Together they will explore best practices for implementing organizational transformations and changes.
April is a nationally known organizational change management expert and has implemented change for dozens of clients, including many health care organizations. April is the leader of Springboard Consulting, one of the "First 100" Certified Change Management Professionals (CCMP™), an author of The Standard for Change Management, and a recognized thought leader “Igniter” for the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP). She’s also a Project Management Professional, winner of the Top Trainer Throwdown Past President of the Michigan National Speakers Association and President of the Michigan Chapter of ACMP.
April believes that no one should have to suffer through an unorganized, poorly managed change and the resulting negativity. She’s frequently quoted by the Associated Press, The New York Times and other international media outlets.
Mentioned in the episode:
Attracting top talent is crucial today. Our recruiting tool streamlines processes using data and modern communication.Recruit Talent
Grow Your Talent
Now, more than ever, employees want more career development opportunities from their employers. Learn how you can.Start Training Talent
- Building Bridges: Unleashing the Power of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility, and Belonging
- The Future of Work: How to Equip Managers for Success as People Leaders
- How to Lead Today’s Global Business
- From Traditional to Flexible: The Role of Autonomy in the Workplace
- Pay Compression: What You Need to Know — and Fix
- Kentucky Derby Museum Scales Up for the Racing Season with Paylocity
- Law Firm Supports Sustainable Growth by Automating HR and Payroll
- Ensuring Educational Excellence by Offering Teachers a Helping Hand
- Manufacturer Transforms HR into a Strategic Function with Paylocity
- Automotive Manufacturer Fuels Product Innovation with Streamlined HR