Unlocking Future Talent StrategiesSeptember 30, 2021
Join our host Shari Simpson with guest Kathryn Minshew, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer at The Muse, as they talk about what talent strategies are going to be important now.
Kathryn is The Muse’s CEO and number one swashbuckler. Kathryn has spoken at MIT and Harvard, appeared on The TODAY Show and CNN, and contributes on career and entrepreneurship to the Wall Street Journal and Harvard Business Review. She has also been named to SmartCEO’s Future50 Visionary CEOs and Inc.’s 35 Under 35. Before founding The Muse, Kathryn worked on vaccines in Rwanda and Malawi with the Clinton Health Access Initiative and was previously at McKinsey.
- Generational Financial Stress: The Secret Stressors Causing Higher Turnover and Headaches for All Employers
- 5 Steps to Level Up Your Performance Management During Review Season
- Delivering a World-Class Open Enrollment Experience
- Engagement 2.0 and Beyond
- A New Standard of Work: Must-Haves for the Employee Experience
- Year End Survival Guide: 10 Tips to Help You Thrive
- Checklist: What to Know Before Buying HR and Payroll Solutions
- Navigating the Buying Process for HR and Payroll Solutions
- Employee Engagement: The Non-Negotiable Priority for Success
- The New Future of the Workplace: 3 Must-Learn Lessons from the Pandemic