What You Need to Know About Gen Z in the Workplace with Hana Ben-ShabatDecember 12, 2022
You've heard all about the Millennials and how to manage them. But what about the new kids on the block, Gen Z?
Subscribe to PCTY Talks: HR, People and Culture:
There’s a new generation in the workforce, and if you want to understand them, you need to learn about Gen Z. Born between the mid-1990s and early 2000s, this group is already making its mark on the world. So, what’s different about Gen Zers? Join Hana Ben-Shabat and host Shari Simpson as they talk about what Gen Z wants from work and how managers can start preparing for them now.
Hana is the founder of Gen Z Planet ─ a research and advisory firm. She helps business leaders to prepare for the next generation of employees and consumers. In this role, Hana combines her passion for insights with her commitment to support the integration of the next generation into society. As an award-winning management consultant who was named one of the “Top 25 Consultants” by Consulting Magazine, Hana is a sought-after speaker and business commentator and is the author of the book Gen Z 360: Preparing for the Inevitable Change in Culture, Work, and Commerce.
Attract And Retain
Embed employee experience features from recruiting, onboarding, and beyond with tools built for the modern workforce.Wow Your Talent
Attracting top talent is crucial today. Our recruiting tool streamlines processes using data and modern communication.Recruit Talent
- 2024 Health Savings Account (HSA) and Excepted Benefit HRA Limits
- Florida Will Require Most Employers to Use E-Verify
- Maryland Paid Family and Medical Leave
- The End of the COVID-19 National Emergency: Impact on COBRA and Benefit Plans Deadlines
- IRS Updates Medical Expense FAQ related to Nutrition, Wellness, and General Health
- Kentucky Derby Museum Scales Up for the Racing Season with Paylocity
- Law Firm Supports Sustainable Growth by Automating HR and Payroll
- Ensuring Educational Excellence by Offering Teachers a Helping Hand
- Manufacturer Transforms HR into a Strategic Function with Paylocity
- Automotive Manufacturer Fuels Product Innovation with Streamlined HR