NelsonHall NEAT Report: Paylocity Named a Leader in Next-Gen HCM TechnologyJuly 12, 2023
NelsonHall has released its 2023 Next Generation Technology NEAT report, naming Paylocity a Leader in both the Enterprise and SMB markets.
Learn why NelsonHall named Paylocity’s modern HCM platform a Leader
HR leaders in both the Enterprise and SMB markets can access the report here to compare Paylocity with other HCM vendors.
The NelsonHall Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) identifies vendors that are Leaders, High Achievers, Innovators or Major Players. Leaders exhibit both a high ability to deliver immediate benefit and high capability to meet future requirements.
Download the report to see how Paylocity stands out from the pack with key strengths like:
- AI-powered, mobile-first platform with AI-based automation and analytics for optimized business performance.
- Robust HCM suite with offerings for the full employee life cycle, with additional solutions for benefits administration, payroll, and rewards & recognition.
- Workforce Management functionality enmeshed throughout the HRMS platform demonstrates a keen understanding of the needs of deskless workers and provides key benefits for businesses with high populations of “on-the-move” and remote employees.
- Ability to deliver automated best practices across industries while allowing individual site customization and flexibility.
- Strong analytics offerings such as the Modern Workforce Index that uses proprietary AI to produce an overall score of an organization’s health and performance benchmarks vs peers.