School districts can reduce turnover by investing in their teachers and providing them with mentorship, support, and resources. Whether schools give teachers classroom supplies or continuous career development opportunities, showing your employees you care about their success is a critical part of keeping them on board.
Save Time & Prioritize Learning
Students rely on your organization, and your employees rely on you. Keep them informed, connected, and engaged without the extra administrative hassle. Our user-friendly, flexible HR and payroll software helps your school hire, pay, and support your employees.
- Leverage automation for key workflows in payroll, benefits administration, and employee management.
- Simplify management of employees, documents, and compliance with support from our experts.
- Engage teachers and staff to reduce turnover and equip diverse students to engage in today's knowledge-driven economy.
Invest in Your Employees Like You Invest in Your Students
Complex Payroll Made Easy
Say goodbye to time-consuming paperwork and hello to simple, accurate payroll and tax compliance.
- Account for union dues, varying school calendars, retirement plans, and regulatory complexities.
- Easily track attendance, fees, admissions, transportation, and other data.
- Manage diversity of roles, locations, and schedules.
- Trust your tax filings will be done correctly and on time with our industry-leading service.
Connect the Dots
Use technology as connected to your school as you are.
- Give teachers and staff access to a self-service portal where they can access pay stubs, tax documents, schedules, and more.
- Improve timeliness when it comes to form and contract deadlines.
- Identify staffing and compensation trends and get smart, actionable recommendations on how to improve your organization's health.
Beat the Teacher Shortage
Find and keep the best teachers on the market.
- Streamline onboarding process once qualified individuals have been hired.
- Give new teachers more time to adjust to school culture and ensure a smooth start to the school year with less time spent filling out documents.
- Offer opportunities for teacher collaboration and participation in decision-making.
Invest in Your Workforce
Offer continuous professional development for teachers to keep up with changes.
- Drive meaningful engagement that helps to fuel teachers’ passion for education.
- Easily assign courses tailored to training on new skills, policies, products, and more.
- Take your learning with you, wherever you go via the Paylocity mobile app.
Take a Data-Driven Approach
Give your leaders insight into employee sentiment, performance metrics, and engagement.
- Make strategic hiring and budgeting decisions.
- Track the utilization and cost savings within the Paylocity platform.
- Take action to build a diverse workforce.
“It just made so much sense when I tried it. It was so easy to follow. I knew that switching over to Paylocity would immediately save a lot of time.”
“It frees me up to be that strategic thinker. I'm able to look three years in the future and say, this is what we want things to look like based on all these different areas and then work backward to figure out how to get there.”
The Paylocity Difference
You're educating the future, and we’re here to partner with you. With award-winning support, you’ll always get the help you need when you need it.
We invest 15% of our revenue back into our product, so you can improve efficiencies, save time, and focus on your students' education.
Give employees not only the power to access info like PTO balances and pay stubs, but a means to stay connected and better collaborate.
Supporting Educational Facilities Just Like Yours
See how other schools have leveraged our platform to return their focus to their employees and students.
All-Girls Private School Modernizes Payroll Admin
Learn how YMCA of Greater Grand Rapids automated its HR and payroll processes, so they could put the focus on enriching the community.
Education Tech Nonprofit Saves 1,200 Hours a Year
Bogged down by manual payroll processes and stratified HR workflow, NWEA needed a payroll and HR solution that would help the HR team convert lost time into strategic initiatives.
How to Find the Right HR & Payroll Solution for Your Education Facility
Not all HR technology is created equal. Use this guide to help you find the right solution to keep your school competitive and your workforce thriving.
FAQs on Education Payroll
Generally, teachers pay union dues in the form of a single deduction from their paychecks. Exact rules vary across states and union organizations, so we recommend consulting with a local expert.
The benefits of an online payroll solution include:
- Reduced time spent on payroll processing, leaving you with more time for strategic initiatives.
- Improved compliance with state and federal laws and streamlined tax filing processes.
- Decreased likelihood of costly payroll errors.
- Easier access to essential documents for employees through self-service portals, including pay stubs and W-2s.
No matter your industry type or size, every organization can benefit from having a human resources management (HCM) tool that is tailor-made to meet their unique needs
Leveraging HR technology that adapts with constantly changing regulations and an ever-evolving workforce can only better prepare you for a solid, successful tomorrow.
Future-proof your business today. See how we can help customize a HCM solution for your industry.