Bring Payroll and HR System Integrations with You
We know you need to connect your critical HR and payroll data to various systems and partners to best support your business — and your people. Our 180° and 360° integrations give vendors the ability to automate the flow of data to and from the platform. Leverage the systems you need without the hassle of disparate data, time-consuming management, or poor user experience.
Connect Across Systems
With 300+ integration partners across 20 product categories, our architecture allows you to streamline payroll and HR data management across other business platforms. Connecting Paylocity with other third-party business systems is simple using our intuitive integration dashboard. View active integrations, initiate new connections, and dive deep into vendor-specific integration details on a single screen.
Connect Paylocity with other important business systems you use by exploring our 300+ vendor marketplace.
Simplify, standardize, and streamline integrations with Paylocity using our API documentation.
Automate common employee event occurrences with instant notification mechanisms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Payroll and HR system integrations enable your payroll solution to communicate with your other HR systems like time and attendance and benefits administration. When your payroll and HR software are connected, manual data entry is no longer necessary. This reduces the risk of errors, improves employee satisfaction, and drives compliance.
Wondering how to implement an HR system? Follow these steps:
- Evaluate potential solutions, requesting a demo from the top three.
- Create a business case comparing systems, costs, and benefits.
- Involve key stakeholders in choosing and implementing a solution.
- Build a project team to oversee the build and implementation.
- Create a process map, keeping retention of previous payroll information in mind.
- Request interfaces to drive integrated HR and payroll software.
- Provide training to all end users and train a percentage of staff as super-users.
- Go live with your new HR system.
- Meet periodically to drive continuous improvement.
An integrated HR system is one that communicates one way or two ways with your other HR systems. For example, your time and attendance software should feed data to your payroll software, and your payroll software may then feed data to your retirement provider. Integrated HR software eliminates the need for error-prone, manual data entry in the HR department.