Expense Reimbursement Made Easy
Receipts and reimbursement requests can pile up quickly. Our expense tracking tool makes it easy to process expenses with ease and accuracy — and without the paperwork. Your employees will love it, too. They can use the app to track receipts on-the-go and get supervisor approval with a simple click. Change the way you manage expenses and get time back in your day.
Streamline Expenses with Paylocity’s Expense Management Software
Automate Expense Reimbursement
Use Paylocity’s app to track receipts and import transactions from credit cards, reducing manual entry errors and minimizing stacks of paperwork.
Track and Organize Expenses
Categorize expenses by type — such as travel, meals, and supplies — and receive status notifications throughout the entire process.
Return a single expense instead of rejecting the entire report when only one adjustment is needed, reducing the work required to manage reports.
Pay Employees Faster
View expense reports within an employee’s record, reducing time between submitting and approving expenses so you can quickly reimburse employees.
Three Reasons to Use Our Expense Management Software
The right expense management software can benefit you and your employees almost immediately and help you better understand your finances. Check out our blog to see how streamlining expense processes can reduce headaches and improve efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Expense management software automates the submission, approval, and reimbursement of employee expenses. Utilizing software to submit and approve expenses can reduce the likelihood of errors, expedite reimbursement, and improve compliance.
Global businesses and small businesses alike benefit from automated expense management. These businesses choose expense management software for several reasons:
- To improve the user experience for employees submitting expenses.
- To reduce the amount of time employees and managers spend on expense reports.
- To reduce how long it takes for employees to be reimbursed for their expenses.
- To improve expense tracking.
- To improve compliance with expense reimbursement policies.
To manage expense reports:
- Develop a policy that outlines covered expenses and the deadlines and process for submission and payment.
- Implement expense management software to streamline and simplify the process.
- Ensure all expense reports are reviewed and approved by a supervisor.
- Audit a percentage of expense reports quarterly for compliance with policy and IRS guidelines.
Expense Management Software Capabilities
Monitor key metrics, identify trends and make smarter, data-backed decisions with visual dashboards.
Get the most out of your workday with the freedom to connect to Paylocity anywhere, at any time.
Have the flexibility to choose the software and systems that are best for your business and talk to each other.