Get the Right LMS for Your Business
Employees seeking development want access to workforce development tools that grow their careers and that fit their different learning styles. With our Learning Management System (LMS), easily assign courses tailored to training on new skills, policies, products, and more. Subject matter experts can even create bite-sized learning to share their knowledge with peers. And with our mobile app, you can take your learning with you, wherever you go.
An LMS Tool Built Right into Your HCM Software
Design Custom Corporate Training Courses
Record a screen-share, add audio, and build quizzes.
Monitor Learning Progress
Set due dates and track completions.
Choose from Ready-to-Go Training
Assign pre-built, interactive courses ready to be assigned.
Simplify Corporate Training While Developing Employees
- Choose from a variety of course delivery methods, including on-demand and webinars.
- Import interactive, web-ready coursework files like AICC, SCORM, xAPI, or CMI-5.
- Keep a pulse on the holistic view of learning at your organization. You can even assign and track in-person training.
- Send timely reminders to improve completion rates.
- Access out-of-the box resources on health & wellness, working remotely, workplace inclusion, and more.
- Offer training in the self-service portal or mobile app.
- Assign state-required compliance courses, Paylocity product training, or your own custom courses.
- Assess the effectiveness of your training through quizzes and surveys to measure employees’ learning.
Make learning available to employees from anywhere.
Significantly lower costs versus traditional training programs.
Reduce maintenance with a simplified process for updating materials.
Scale training needs quickly and effectively with organizational growth.
Always deliver accurate information about policies, products, and more.
Minimize the knowledge gap between departments with a shared resource.
Monitor progress with tracking linked directly to each employee record. Even track in-person training.
200+ courses on topics from health and wellness to inclusion and workplace safety are included.
Frequently Asked Questions
A learning management system (LMS) is used to easily assign courses to employees tailored to the educational and training needs of your company. These tools function as a library of educational material, including assigned and elective courses, that employees can access from any of their devices. An LMS solution will often provide reporting, documentation, and tracking so you can monitor how your workforce is engaging with the material.
Keep a couple of key features in mind when looking for an LMS or employee training system:
- The ability to customize training courses to your organization’s needs.
- Reporting capabilities to monitor the learning progress of employees.
- Pre-built training that is available out-of-the-box.
These features allow you and your employees to simplify the training process and ensure the program works for your organization.
Learning management systems can aid HR professionals in their employee development and compliance management initiatives. By providing employees the skills and materials needed to succeed, LMS solutions accelerate onboarding, remove skill gaps, and improve employee productivity.
An LMS is a critical asset in both attracting and retaining talent. Continual employee development is essential for personal growth and satisfaction, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. What’s more, in today’s talent market, employees expect employers to invest in their development. Employee training software can be a helpful tool for executing your development plans.
Learn more about LMS and employee development strategies in the Paylocity Resource Library!
Monitor key metrics, identify trends and make smarter, data-backed decisions with visual dashboards.
Get the most out of your workday with the freedom to connect to Paylocity anywhere, at any time.
Have the flexibility to choose the software and systems that are best for your business and talk to each other.