Flexible employee benefits are a type of employee benefit plan that allows employees to customize their benefits package to suit their individual needs and preferences. With flexible benefits, employees are given a set amount of money to spend on benefits, and they can choose from a range of options to create a personalized benefits package.
Advantages of flexible employee benefits include:
- Increased job satisfaction
- Cost-effective for employers
- Attract and retain top talent
- Improved health and well-being
- Increased employee engagement