Year End Survival Guide: 10 Tips to Help You ThriveOctober 12, 2021
Accuracy, automation, access, and agility can help take the dread out of year end.
Long hours. Late nights. Complex requirements. Your typical HR and payroll year-end season doesn't have to be like this. Today’s software solutions can take you from surviving to thriving. While your employees are preparing to be out of the office and emailing you about tax forms and time off balances, your list of “to dos” keeps growing. From tax forms and annual reporting to benefits administration, integrated platforms go beyond automation to provide robust reporting, compliance, and engagement capabilities.
Our latest Year End Survival Guide gives you 10 tips to help make this year end your smoothest yet, from validating employee personal information to wage and hour compliance. Then, use our level-up tips to learn how enhanced communication and paperless options help you deliver an improved employee experience with on-demand access, customized learning, and opportunities for feedback.
Download your copy to learn how you can:
- Empower employees to manage their personal information from anywhere
- Centralize important communications, deadlines, and critical documents
- Make data-based decisions about benefits and increase participation
- Conquer compliance by staying up-to-date and agile
- Human Resources
- Benefits Administration
- Data Insights
- Data Insights
- Connecting the Disconnected: Manufacturer Leverages Tech to Engage Employees
- Restaurant Equipment Manufacturer Saves More Than 2,000 Hours By Modernizing HR and Payroll With Paylocity
- Hotel Group Clears the Way for an Enhanced Employee Experience
- Manufacturer Breaks the Mold by Reducing Turnover by More Than 70%
- Nonprofit Digs Out of Paperwork to a Bright Future