If you are resident in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information, you are entitled to certain rights, subject to applicable exceptions, under the GDPR, Swiss, and UK data protection laws. Please note that, in order to verify your identity, we may require you to provide us with information prior to accessing any records containing information about you.
We typically will process your information pursuant to the following legal bases: (1) with your consent; (2) as necessary to perform our agreement to provide Services to you; or (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing the Services where those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms related to data privacy. We also may process your information where it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Right of Access. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data about you, and if so, request a copy of the personal data. If you would like a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, please send a description of the personal data you would like a copy of and proof of your identity to our email as set forth below.
- Right of Portability. You have the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or request transmission of the data to a third party, if the conditions in Article 20 of the GDPR are met.
- Right to Correction. You have the right to correct any inaccuracies in the personal data that we hold about you and, where applicable, to complete any incomplete personal data that we hold.
- Right to Erasure. You have the right, in some circumstances, to require us to erase your personal information without undue delay if the continued processing of that personal information is not justified. The right to erasure does not apply in certain circumstances, including where the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Right to Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data if one of the conditions in Article 18 of the GDPR applies.
- Right to Object. You have a right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. We will no longer process the data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for our processing that override the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising, or defending legal claims. You can object to marketing activities for any reason.
- Withdrawal of Consent. If you have consented to our use of personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us at [email protected] We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to comply with your request, or may comply with it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
Users that reside in the EEA, Switzerland, or the UK have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority concerned. Contact details for data protection authorities are available here.