Disrupt Your Thinking: Innovation in HR with Jason AverbookNovember 11, 2022
Question everything you know about your industry and look for opportunities to innovate.
The business world moves fast. The only way to stay ahead of the competition is to constantly think about new ways to disrupt your industry. But even if you're always coming up with new ideas, there's a good chance you'll eventually hit a wall. That's because your competitors are probably doing the same thing. How can you keep breaking through and staying ahead? Listen in as Jason Averbook and host Shari Simpson talk about disrupting your thinking as an HR leader and why it's crucial to stay ahead of the competition.
Jason Averbook is a leading analyst, thought leader, and consultant in the area of human resources, the future of work, and the impact technology has on that future. He is the Co-Founder and CEO of Leapgen, a digital transformation company helping organizations shape their future workplace by broadening executive mindsets to rethink how to better design and deliver employee services that meet the expectations of the workforce and needs of the business.
Prior to founding Leapgen, Jason served as the CEO of The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC). In 2005, he co-founded Knowledge Infusion LLC and served as its CEO until 2012, when the company was sold to Appirio. He has also held senior leadership roles at PeopleSoft and Ceridian Corporation. Jason has more than 20 years of experience in the HR and technology industries and has collaborated with industry-leading companies in transforming their HR organizations into strategic partners.
Jason has been recognized globally as one of the top 3 thought leaders regarding HR technology and the future of work.
Awards & Recognition
- Human Resource Executive | Named top 100 HR Tech Influencers
- People Hum | Top 70 HR Tech Thought Leaders
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling