Evolution of Engagement: It’s All About Culture with Jim KnightMay 19, 2022
Learn how to create a “rockstar” company culture that boosts retention, collaboration, and productivity.
Company culture and values go far beyond what’s written on the About Us page on your website. Refocus the time spend considering how you appear to the outside world on how culture and values provide your staff a sense of purpose and meaning.
Company culture is so critical to an employee’s decision to join or stay at a company because today’s workforce prioritizes working for organizations whose culture aligns with their needs and ideals. As a result, they’re more productive, collaborative interactions with coworkers.
Renowned keynote speaker, author, and training and development expert Jim Knight joins this episode to talk about the importance of creating "rockstar" cultures.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Jim Knight speaker
- Thoughts that Rock podcast
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling