Massachusetts DUA sends Notice of Assessment Adjustment in ErrorJuly 26, 2021
At a Glance
- July 23, 2021, Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) erroneously mailed to some employers a communication entitled, “Notice of Uniform Secondary Adjustment Assessment”.
Communication sent in error
On Friday, July 23, 2021, DUA erroneously mailed to some employers a communication entitled, “Notice of Uniform Secondary Adjustment Assessment”. If your clients contact you regarding this letter, please inform them that it was sent in error and should be disregarded. Instead, employers should soon receive an email entitled “DUA Rate Adjustments Completed” with accurate information regarding adjusted UI Rates and the COVID-19 Recovery Assessment.
If you have any questions, please contact DUA Employer Customer Service at (617) 626-5075.
Paylocity is closely monitoring this agency and will provide updates as they become available. Thank you for choosing Paylocity as your Payroll Tax and HCM partner.
This information is provided as a courtesy, may change and is not intended as legal or tax guidance. Employers with questions or concerns outside the scope of a Payroll Service Provider are encouraged to seek the advice of a qualified CPA, Tax Attorney or Advisor.
- Checklist: What to Know Before Buying HR and Payroll Solutions
- Navigating the Buying Process for HR and Payroll Solutions
- Employee Engagement: The Non-Negotiable Priority for Success
- The New Future of the Workplace: 3 Must-Learn Lessons from the Pandemic
- Post-Pandemic Survival Checklist: The New World of Employee Experience
- Restaurant Equipment Manufacturer Saves More Than 2,000 Hours By Modernizing HR and Payroll With Paylocity
- Green Lawn Fertilizing/Green Pest Solutions Weeds Out 1,750 Hours of Manual Processes with Paylocity
- Educational Technology Nonprofit Aces HR, Saving Over 1,200 Hours a Year with Paylocity
- Manufacturer Modernizes HR and Employee Engagement with Insights
- Bank Saves Hundreds of Hours to Invest in Strategic Priorities