Massachusetts DUA sends Notice of Assessment Adjustment in ErrorJuly 26, 2021
At a Glance
- July 23, 2021, Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) erroneously mailed to some employers a communication entitled, “Notice of Uniform Secondary Adjustment Assessment”.
Communication sent in error
On Friday, July 23, 2021, DUA erroneously mailed to some employers a communication entitled, “Notice of Uniform Secondary Adjustment Assessment”. If your clients contact you regarding this letter, please inform them that it was sent in error and should be disregarded. Instead, employers should soon receive an email entitled “DUA Rate Adjustments Completed” with accurate information regarding adjusted UI Rates and the COVID-19 Recovery Assessment.
If you have any questions, please contact DUA Employer Customer Service at (617) 626-5075.
Paylocity is closely monitoring this agency and will provide updates as they become available. Thank you for choosing Paylocity as your Payroll Tax and HCM partner.
This information is provided as a courtesy, may change and is not intended as legal or tax guidance. Employers with questions or concerns outside the scope of a Payroll Service Provider are encouraged to seek the advice of a qualified CPA, Tax Attorney or Advisor.
- Manufacturer Breaks the Mold by Reducing Turnover by More Than 70%
- Nonprofit Digs Out of Paperwork to a Bright Future
- Data and Engagement Tools Are a Game Changer for Health Group
- Ungerboeck Onboards Top Talent Faster with 90% Less Work
- Restaurant Equipment Manufacturer Saves More Than 2,000 Hours By Modernizing HR and Payroll With Paylocity