Massachusetts DUA sends Notice of Assessment Adjustment in ErrorJuly 26, 2021
At a Glance
- July 23, 2021, Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) erroneously mailed to some employers a communication entitled, “Notice of Uniform Secondary Adjustment Assessment”.
Communication sent in error
On Friday, July 23, 2021, DUA erroneously mailed to some employers a communication entitled, “Notice of Uniform Secondary Adjustment Assessment”. If your clients contact you regarding this letter, please inform them that it was sent in error and should be disregarded. Instead, employers should soon receive an email entitled “DUA Rate Adjustments Completed” with accurate information regarding adjusted UI Rates and the COVID-19 Recovery Assessment.
If you have any questions, please contact DUA Employer Customer Service at (617) 626-5075.
Paylocity is closely monitoring this agency and will provide updates as they become available. Thank you for choosing Paylocity as your Payroll Tax and HCM partner.
This information is provided as a courtesy, may change and is not intended as legal or tax guidance. Employers with questions or concerns outside the scope of a Payroll Service Provider are encouraged to seek the advice of a qualified CPA, Tax Attorney or Advisor.
- Leading Retailer Embraces HR Innovation to Support A Growing Business
- Real Estate Firm Lays a Foundation for Sky-High Growth with Paylocity
- Sports Foundation Gets a Great Team Together for the Fiesta Bowl
- Home Care Provider Supports Employees with a Modern HR & Payroll Platform
- Iconic Restaurant Chain Serves Up Excellent Employee Collaboration
- That's a Wrap: Compliance Roundup with Corinne Tirone
- Managers' Impact on Employee Experience with Tracy Klein and Noreen MacMahon
- Experience-Based Onboarding Can Fast-Track Employee Integration with Andre Mayes
- Understanding and Addressing Pay Compression with Lizzy Bores
- Understanding Neurodiversity in the Workplace with Jenny Jeep Johnson