Before Paylocity, the client had to send out new hire paperwork individually to each employee, wait for it to be returned, then manually enter the information into their payroll system. Additionally, they would have to wait until new hire orientation to collect copies of employee IDs to create I-9 forms. These forms would then have to be copied and saved into the correct employee file. Onboarding was a very tedious and manual process.
Size: 460 employees
Location: Port Huron, MI
- Streamlined onboarding process
- More efficient employee communication with the Self Service Portal
- Mobile app makes it quick and easy to approve and request PTO
Paylocity has allowed the client to streamline many processes: onboarding, job position changes, terminations, etc. Even the payroll process itself is now simplified and instant notification of processing is given—they no longer have to wait 24 hours. Also, the Self Service portal allows effortless communication with their employees and provides a place for employees to complete tasks independently, many that were previously allocated to administrators. Management also loves to use the Paylocity mobile app for reviewing and approving time cards because it can be done from virtually anywhere, at any time.
“Paylocity’s HR Insights page allows us to keep an eye on key indicators. We can go to one spot for critical HR metrics, rather than tracking it all manually.”
- Reduction in the number of payroll errors
- Reduction in the amount of time required to process payroll
- Better employee engagement on the payroll website