The weekly new hire process for this organization was extremely labor intensive, as it was largely manual. The client printed and organized a significant amount of paperwork and verification information; in fact, they were printing and filing more than 30 pages of documentation per new hire. As a result, their orientation process usually took up to four hours.
Location: Denton, TX
- Automated onboarding process
- Easy access to new hire documents
- Electronic storage of documentation
With Paylocity’s Onboarding tool, the client streamlined the manual, time-consuming process of gathering required new hire information. With the highly customizable portal, they can prompt employees to electronically review information and complete the I-9 process before arriving on their first day. New employees always know where they are in the onboarding process, how much they have left to complete, and which tasks are up next. With the elimination of unnecessary manual processes, administrators can begin training on day one.
“With Paylocity, we were able to automate onboarding and minimize the time it take HR to complete the new hire process.”
- Fully automated and streamlined onboarding process
- Reduced by half the time new hires spend in orientation
- Eliminated 30+ pages of printed documentation
- Improved client’s ability to easily access necessary new hire information