What’s New Blog | April 2022May 09, 2022
April 2022 Releases: Introducing Community Plus, festive video effects, and more
A recent McKinsey study suggests that hybrid work will be the norm moving forward—which creates opportunities as well as challenges around maintaining team engagement, retention, and productivity. One of our April product releases is an exciting new offering that helps our clients thrive amongst heightened employee expectations and rapidly changing work environments.
Drive engagement, retention, and productivity
Community Plus adds incremental communication and collaboration features to Community, our existing online social collaboration hub. All Paylocity clients have free access to a basic level of Community, which includes a company feed, discussion groups, peer recognition, user profiles, and directory search capabilities. New, premium capabilities available for an additional cost include chat, file sharing, and automatically-created team groups to help foster a culture of engagement not possible through traditional email, antiquated intranets, or other broad communication channels.
All clients will notice the new and improved social profile that released in April, accessible from the people search directory and Community. It helps employees learn more about their colleagues and connect with them seamlessly.
Create connection by celebrating special days in May
New monthly effects have been added to the video recorder to help employees acknowledge and celebrate themselves and each other. Effects launched for May include Mental Health Awareness Month, Teacher Appreciation Day, National Nurse's Day, Bike to Work Day, and Memorial Day, to name just a few.
Provide more flexible access to earned wages
On Demand Payment’s transaction limits are changing. Instead of a three transaction per pay period limit, the limit is now monthly: 12 transactions per month. This allows employees on bi-weekly and semi-monthly pay schedules to make as many transactions as someone on weekly schedules. Of course, you can customize the limits if you choose.
If you’re already a Paylocity client, visit the Product Training Catalog, or PEAK for more details:
- Community: Community Plus
- Premium Video: Recorder effects
- On Demand Payment: Transactions
Build Communication and Connection With Video
Engage with your employees in a way they love and are used to: premium video. Swap text for video for things like job descriptions, welcome messages, bite-sized learning, project updates, and more. And better yet? Do it all from our secure, integrated, all-in-one platform!Put a Face to a Name
- Building Bridges: Unleashing the Power of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility, and Belonging
- The Future of Work: How to Equip Managers for Success as People Leaders
- How to Lead Today’s Global Business
- From Traditional to Flexible: The Role of Autonomy in the Workplace
- Pay Compression: What You Need to Know — and Fix
- Kentucky Derby Museum Scales Up for the Racing Season with Paylocity
- Law Firm Supports Sustainable Growth by Automating HR and Payroll
- Ensuring Educational Excellence by Offering Teachers a Helping Hand
- Manufacturer Transforms HR into a Strategic Function with Paylocity
- Automotive Manufacturer Fuels Product Innovation with Streamlined HR