Create a Positive Candidate Experience with William TincupMarch 03, 2022
Learn about best practices for creating a candidate experience, the role recruiting plays in pay equity and creating better job descriptions.
There is no escaping the fact that every applicant you interview will be talking about their experience with you. And in today’s digital world, a poor candidate experience may not only be shared with their pals but the world via Glassdoor.com.
Every applicant deserves a positive recruiting experience. Even if it's a single phone call, your company's recruiting process is a representation of your employer brand. A few thoughtful touches can go a long way toward creating a memorable and favorable prospect experience.
In this episode, William Tincup and host Shari Simpson discuss best practices for creating a candidate experience, the role recruiting plays in pay equity and creating better job descriptions.
Guest: William Tincup, President & Editor-at-Large of RecruitingDaily.
William is at the intersection of HR and technology, he’s a writer, speaker, advisor, consultant, investor, storyteller & teacher. He's been writing about HR and Recruiting related issues for longer than he cares to disclose. William serves on the Board of Advisors / Board of Directors for 20+ HR technology startups. William is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham with a BA in Art History. He also earned an MA in American Indian Studies from the University of Arizona and an MBA from Case Western Reserve University.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- The Future of HCM Now: 6 Ways to Future-Proof Today with HR and Payroll Solutions
- NelsonHall NEAT Report: Paylocity Named a Leader in Next-Gen HCM Technology
- Checklist: What You Need to Make a Stress-Free HR and Payroll Switch
- Buyer's Guide: Make a Stress-Free HR & Payroll Switch
- Report: Today’s Talent Market Requires Tomorrow’s HR Technology