Promoting Creativity and Innovation in Business with Dr. Britt AndreattaSeptember 08, 2022
Increase innovation and creativity in your workplace with these tips.
Ideas are the lifeblood of every organization. They keep things fresh, exciting, and relevant. But where do these ideas come from? With the ever-changing landscape of the modern world, organizations must constantly adapt and evolve to stay ahead of the competition. This means promoting creativity and innovation in business at all levels of the workplace. Listen in as Britt Andreatta and host Shari Simpson talk about the connection brain science has in fostering creativity and innovation.
Dr. Andreatta is an internationally recognized thought leader who uses her background in leadership, neuroscience, psychology, and education to create brain-science-based solutions for today’s workplace challenges. Britt is the former CLO for Lynda.com (LinkedIn Learning) and has over 10 million views worldwide of her online courses. She regularly consults with organizations on leadership development and learning strategy. Britt is the author of several books on the brain science of success, including Wired to Grow, Wired to Resist, and Wired to Connect. In 2021, she was named a Top 20 Learning Influencer and a Top 20 HR Influencer for Leadership Development and in 2022, a Top 10 Learning Influencer.
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Eureka Factor: Aha Moments, Creative Insight, and the Brain by John Kounios
- Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days by Jake Knapp and Website
- Reinventing Organizations: A Guide to Creating Organizations Inspired by the Next Stage in Human Consciousness by Frederic Laloux
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling