Paylocity Kicks Off Annual Elevate Conference, Preparing Clients to Navigate Today’s Most Urgent Workplace Challenges and Deliver Measurable Business OutcomesOctober 19, 2021
Thirteenth Annual Event to Deliver Premiere Keynotes, Trend Analyses and Hands-On Workshops
SCHAUMBURG, IL (Oct. 19, 2021) – As part of its ongoing commitment to prepare clients to meet today’s business challenges and co-create future innovations, Paylocity kicked off its 13th annual Elevate Conference today. The expanded, four-day virtual event offers industry trends and insights, best practices, peer-to-peer networking, professional and personal development and hands-on training for HR and payroll professionals. Attendees will have access to more than 80 sessions for 30 days.
“This is the most complicated and challenging time to be an HR professional,” said Steve Beauchamp, Chief Executive Officer at Paylocity, in his opening address. “Many of the trends that existed pre-pandemic have simply accelerated over the last couple of years. The role of HR has never been more important.”
This week’s conference will empower HR and payroll leaders to drive the strategic direction of their organizations, optimize collaboration and learning, and attract and retain talent. Renowned leaders and industry experts will deliver keynotes including:
- Mel Robbins, TV host, best-selling author, and motivational speaker: “How the 5 Second Rule can Transform Your Workplace”
- Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour, America’s first Black female combat pilot: “A Conversation about Women in Leadership”
- Paula Davis, founder of the Stress and Resilience Institute: “Beating Burnout at Work”
- Jon Gordon, best-selling author and speaker: “Power of Positive Leadership and Teams”
- Ginny Clarke, former director of executive recruiting at Google: “You Don’t Have a Diversity Problem, You Have a Leadership Problem”
- Paylocity’s CEO Steve Beauchamp and CHRO Cheryl Johnson, sharing industry trends and best practices
Crowd favorites that give attendees direct access to Paylocity’s Product and Technology leaders are also back this year. Ask the Expert sessions and product demonstrations give clients the chance to ask questions and provide input to product development. Attendees can also take advantage of on-demand session breakouts on timely topics such as the “new” modern workplace, engagement and DEI, and strategic HR.
The conference also offers a chance to give back through a STEM-themed trivia event to raise funds for Girlstart, a nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring girls in science, technology, engineering, and math.
“Since we switched to Paylocity, they have been a partner to us in every sense of the word,” said Ruby Lem, Director of Human Resources for Ardmore Home Design and repeat Elevate attendee. “The Elevate Conference is just one way Paylocity takes the time to listen to my needs, then make product improvements and provide top-notch training events and educational content, along with their responsive service.”
Elevate Conference is the premier event in a range of opportunities for Paylocity clients to learn and network throughout the year, including free email alerts, workshops, webinars, and podcasts. In the last year, the company has hosted 200+ events, webinars, and podcasts reaching over 25,000 HR and payroll practitioners, and released thousands of resources in its PEAK knowledge base to help businesses stay current and upskill. For more information, or to register to access content from Elevate Conference, visit elevate.paylocity.com.
Paylocity (NASDAQ: PCTY) is a leading provider of cloud-based HR and payroll software solutions headquartered in Schaumburg, IL. Founded in 1997 and publicly traded since 2014, Paylocity offers an intuitive, easy-to-use product suite that helps businesses tackle today's challenges while moving them toward the promise of tomorrow. Known for its unique culture and consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, Paylocity accompanies its clients on the journey to create great workplaces and help people achieve their best through automation, data-driven insights, and engagement. For more information, visit www.paylocity.com.
- Paylocity News
- Paylocity News
- Human Resources
- Paylocity News
- Leading Retailer Embraces HR Innovation to Support A Growing Business
- Real Estate Firm Lays a Foundation for Sky-High Growth with Paylocity
- Sports Foundation Gets a Great Team Together for the Fiesta Bowl
- Home Care Provider Supports Employees with a Modern HR & Payroll Platform
- Iconic Restaurant Chain Serves Up Excellent Employee Collaboration