Recruiting & Onboarding Strategies for Winning Talent during the Great ResignationMarch 07, 2022
Listen in with Checkr and Paylocity for a panel discussion on positive recruiting and onboarding strategies and tools to help you win top talent during the Great Resignation.
You know the challenges we are up against right now. In November of 2021, 4.53 million Americans quit their jobs (see here). And, according to Harvard Business Review, “41% of employees in the global workforce are considering resigning from their roles, and 36% of those leaving their roles do so without having their next job in place.” This trend is called the “great resignation”. A focus on flexibility, working conditions, and compensation can all positively impact retention, but what can we do to win new talent this year?
As soon as a candidate starts to think about making a switch, as HR, Talent, and People leaders, we need to make sure all of the interactions they could have with our company are positive. From sourcing to recruiting to analyzing and onboarding – we need to design our processes and interactions with a candidate who has recently resigned in-mind.
- How to use recruiting tools to build a more robust talent pipeline
- Ways to develop consistent onboarding plans that will have a positive impact on employee retention
- Ideas on improving your time to hire/fill roles to get talent started faster
- Tips for using screening tools to expand your talent pool
Register today to save your spot. If you can’t make it to the live event, RSVP anyway and we will send you an on-demand recording to watch on your own time.
Director Organizational Learning and Development
Director of Industry Strategy
Director of Global Talent Acquisition
- That's a Wrap: Compliance Roundup with Corinne Tirone
- Managers' Impact on Employee Experience with Tracy Klein and Noreen MacMahon
- Experience-Based Onboarding Can Fast-Track Employee Integration with Andre Mayes
- Understanding and Addressing Pay Compression with Lizzy Bores
- Understanding Neurodiversity in the Workplace with Jenny Jeep Johnson