The Future of Work: How to Equip Managers for Success as People LeadersMarch 29, 2023
Tune in to hear about what you can do to be a successful manager in the "future of work" era to make sure your team flourishes.
Typically, people don’t leave bad jobs; they leave bad bosses. To truly be successful in this “future of work” era, managers need more than a one-size-fits-all approach. Today there are a multitude of paths that managers can take to create an empowering environment where their teams flourish. So, how do HR professionals help managers find the best paths to unleash great employee experiences and increase productivity?
Join us as we explore in this session:
- What is the future of work, and why does it matter for managers?
- How can you empower your employees to be successful in the future of work?
- What are some strategies for staying ahead of the curve in a rapidly changing workplace environment?
- What are some tips for leading change within your team or company?
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling