National Sales Support Internship
Location: Lake Mary, FL
When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work – it's personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we’re doing just that. Join us as we develop strategies for change and transform the trajectory of your career! As part of the Sales & Marketing team, you’ll help us solve challenges and succeed as you grow and understand the unique needs of our clients and tailor easy-to-use solutions to deliver the performance they need. With a position in Sales & Marketing, you’ll strengthen our relationships with clients, anticipate their needs, and think outside the box to unlock new possibilities.
Explore how you can go from the classroom to the conference room with internships and new-grad programs at one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work. Launch your career with us!
The National Sales Support (NSS) Intern program marks the first chapter of a rewarding, impactful, and sky’s-the-limit sales career with Paylocity. As an NSS intern you will learn about the NSS program, compensation plan, and sales career path opportunities. You will have a daily call goal and weekly appointment setting goal. You will receive 1 on 1 mentorship from a manager, professional development from business partners, and gain real life sales skills. Your time in the internship will be spent setting appointments, shadowing, learning, and project work. You will participate in team building activities and community engagement activities. You will also gain access to our Sales Executives to help shape your future with Paylocity. Depending on performance, The internship can also lead to a full-time National Sales Support position.
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities, learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- A self-motivated individual eager to learn, ask questions, and collaborate with others to learn our Sales program and processes
- Contact potential clients to help key decision makers modernize and improve their workplace through our industry-leading technology
- Participate in individual and team competitions to help reach goals
- Be able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas
- Passionate and driven to exceed goals; competitive but also able to work collaboratively on a team
- Handle objections and use sales techniques to align our solution to an organization’s needs
- Gather key information and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) database
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program with anticipated graduation in December of 2024 or Spring of 2025
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious, hard-working, and not afraid of healthy competition
- Resourceful and able to learn new products and processes quickly
- Self-motivated and results-driven, yet enjoys being part of a team
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. #LI-AN2
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer. If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.