Large Enterprise HCM Account Executive
There are jobs and then there are careers. Since 1997, Paylocity has been hiring talented people, giving them big challenges, and providing the right resources to help them succeed. Our award-winning culture ensures all employees feel truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves. While other companies talk about it, we make it happen. Join Paylocity and launch your career!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it’s career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
As part of the Sales & Marketing team, you’ll help us solve challenges and succeed as you grow and understand the unique needs of our clients and tailor easy-to-use solutions to deliver the performance they need.
With a position in Sales & Marketing, you’ll strengthen our relationships with clients, anticipate their needs, and think outside the box to unlock new possibilities.
The Enterprise Up Market Human Capital Management (HCM) Account Executives at Paylocity work in a fast-paced business environment that is very competitive and quota-driven, targeting enterprise companies (1500 employees and greater). The best Enterprise Up Market Human Capital Management (HCM) Account Executives are hunters, capable of creating their own activity in the field and constantly looking for the opportunity to bring HCM solutions to companies. A strong predictor of success for an Enterprise Up Market Human Capital Management (HCM) Account Executive is someone who incorporates a consultative approach to their sales technique, has exceptional prospective skills, the ability to be persistent (but not pushy), and has a passion for the product.
Our corporate sales office is based in Schaumburg, Illinois. However, we are looking for Enterprise Up Market Human Capital Management (HCM) Account Executives across the nation as this position is fully-remote from a home office.
· Determine prospective customers’ needs for Payroll, Human Resources and more, then presenting Paylocity services to meet
those needs to large organizations with 1500+ employees.
· Work in a team selling environment where cooperation with internal sales support partners increases closing percentage.
· Prepare and present proposals and provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process.
· Complete and obtain documentation required for the conversion of data from their previous payroll provider to the Paylocity
system. Work directly with internal departments to ensure the client has a smooth transition to their new payroll provider.
· Using initiative, develop prospects through cold calling, referrals, professional and personal contacts and other sources.
· Attend Paylocity-sponsored trade shows, conferences, and other events to promote Paylocity services.
· Ability to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quota for your territory.
· Geographic travel within a defined territory.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 5+ years of experience in a quota-driven, business-to-business sales position, experience selling to organizations with 1500 or more employees at an enterprise level.
· Proven ability to communicate effectively into the C-Suite.
· Proven ability with sales prospecting and closing.
· Ability to succeed in a competitive environment.
· Critical thinking and decision-making skills required to handle objections and unexpected situations that may arise throughout the
· Customer service orientation - the client ALWAYS comes first!
· Strong presentation skills to effectively represent Paylocity and allow the client to visualize the benefits of our services.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong listening skills to probe further into clients’ needs and expectations.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Strong partnering skills.
· Proficiency with MS Office applications: experience with sales automation software desirable
· College degree strongly desired.
· This role offers a competitive salary, commissions, and incentives.
Paylocity is an equal-opportunity employer. Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We recruit, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. At Paylocity, we believe diversity makes us better.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, culture, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion or spiritual belief, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. We actively cultivate these differences through our employee resource groups (ERGs), employee experiences, perspectives, talents, and approaches to drive innovation in the software and services we provide our customers.
We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay for this position is $125,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for our variable commission plan, annual bonus, and restricted stock until grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the relevant state and local pay transparency laws for the location in which this position will be performed. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer. If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.