Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Workforce Effectiveness Manager will be responsible for applying strategic analytic skills to
transform raw people data into meaningful and actionable HR business insights. Reporting to the Director of Compensation, Benefits, and Talent Analytics, this role will provide strategic analytical and technical expertise to HR colleagues and senior leaders across all of Paylocity’s business functions. A typical day will have the Workforce Insights Analysts working to design and execute standard reports, building dashboards to surface pertinent and actionable data, presentations to senior leaders, as well as other projects. The end goal is to provide business and HR leaders with insights from people data to help them to make decisions that build strategic advantage, mitigate risk, and create ROI. A successful candidate will leverage workforce information to drive smart decisions in support of short and long-term organizational goals.
Reports To: Director, Talent Analytics
- Identify, design, and perform complex analysis to make recommendations on complex HR issues in partnership with the Director of Compensation, Benefits, and Talent Analytics
- Use a variety of established quantitative and qualitative methods (including surveys, focus groups, HRIS Data, etc.) to gather, analyze, and interpret research data and derive useful information for key business initiatives
- Design and develop useful metrics, predictive models, dashboards, analysis, and data reporting to support a variety of HR and business initiatives
- Develop, prepare, and analyze metrics to measure the effectiveness of business outcomes •Produce concise reports and story-driven presentations to communicate analytic insight
- Provide guidance to HR stakeholders on the use of analytics and basic reporting
- Partner with HR Business Partners and business leaders to identify key people metrics that align with business strategies and help to drive decisions
- Provide consultative support and ensure consistent reporting, forecasting, and diagnostic analysis of business issues for the organization
- Measure the effectiveness of HR efforts by using comprehensive set of statistical techniques to conduct complex business analysis
- Connect and transform data from multiple HR systems into actionable analysis, dashboards, and forecasts that support the business needs of the HR organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Finance, I/O Psychology, or closely related field with an emphasis on research design, data modeling, and analytics
- 10+years of experience in talent analytics, business intelligence, and/or workforce planning
- Strong applied mathematical, statistical, and analytical skills to design and interpret predictive, descriptive, and inferential statistics
- Experience in predictive modeling, metrics, and dashboard design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities and a high degree of initiative and creativity
- Ability to translate business and operational goals into actionable research studies to support workforce related business decisions
- Proficiency in acquiring, organizing, cleansing, and manipulating large amounts of data
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, highly ambiguous environment, juggling multiple priorities
- Demonstrated experience with business intelligence visualization tools (e.g.,Tableau)
- Graduate degree preferred
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
- Self-Motivated – you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable – quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized – detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.