What’s New Blog | February 2022March 16, 2022
February 2022 Releases: Updates to easily find tax documents, streamline Recruiting & Onboarding, and more.
According to SHRM’s latest State of the Workplace Study, 72% of HR professionals said that their teams are working too hard and too long. Yet, 78% plan to increase their employee headcount and reported other key initiatives for 2022, like retaining talent and navigating COVID-19's continued workplace impact. Our February releases include releases to help lighten the load on HR (and others!) via employee self-service to make HR’s day-to-day more efficient.
Help employees easily find tax documents
We know that making employees’ lives easier via self-service also makes HR’s life easier, which is why we offer notifications and guidance throughout the open enrollment process. As tax season approaches, employees with HSA accounts can now view tax forms at the same location in their employee record that they access other annual tax forms, like their W2.
Get new employees up and running quickly
The E-Verify system releases annual updates, and we’ve updated our system to align with the latest, which center around support for managing duplicate cases. Also, to ensure new employees take advantage of self-service, once they’ve completed onboarding, the system will automatically send them an email notification with instructions to download the PCTY mobile app. We’re making the system easier for admin users too; last autumn we introduced the capability for employees to fill out and sign PDF forms that are then saved to their employee record. Now, users that primarily use Onboarding can set this module as their default landing page.
Ask applicants the right questions
Recruiters can now configure multiple application templates that can be applied on a per-job basis, to better assess applicants’ skills and competencies. Once you know someone’s the right fit, take advantage of text message and two-way email capabilities to get in touch quickly and easily.
Easily enforce your COVID-19 policies
We continue to optimize our COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing Tracking solution with the flexibility to help you monitor and enforce your chosen policy. Calculate if an employee is eligible to work based on policy settings that you determine, and that eligibility is reflected in the employee’s record and in relevant reports. You can also have the system notify an employee’s manager if an ineligible employee punches in.
If you’re already a Paylocity client, visit the Product Training Catalog, or PEAK for more details:
- Benefits: HSA Tax Documents
- Onboarding: E-Verify Onboarding Process, Resolving Nonconfirmation Results
- Workflows: COVID-19 Testing and Tracking Solution
- Data Insights & Reports: Dynamic Reports
Save Time with Stress-Free Payroll Solutions
Payroll doesn’t have to be complicated, but it does have to be right. Stay compliant, collect employee data, and streamline tax filing – all while putting time back in your day with our automated payroll software. With the assurance of an error-free workflow, you can get back to what matters most – your people. Learn how our modern solutions get you out of the tactical and back to focusing on the bigger picture.Get Payroll Software
- 2024 Health Savings Account (HSA) and Excepted Benefit HRA Limits
- Florida Will Require Most Employers to Use E-Verify
- Maryland Paid Family and Medical Leave
- The End of the COVID-19 National Emergency: Impact on COBRA and Benefit Plans Deadlines
- IRS Updates Medical Expense FAQ related to Nutrition, Wellness, and General Health
- Kentucky Derby Museum Scales Up for the Racing Season with Paylocity
- Law Firm Supports Sustainable Growth by Automating HR and Payroll
- Ensuring Educational Excellence by Offering Teachers a Helping Hand
- Manufacturer Transforms HR into a Strategic Function with Paylocity
- Automotive Manufacturer Fuels Product Innovation with Streamlined HR