How to Apply Inclusive Design Thinking in the WorkplaceMay 25, 2022
Register for this free webinar to learn more about inclusive design thinking when it comes to creating programs and media for your employee.
Adapting to new employee demands and expectations requires a paradigm shift in how we view and manage people. Design thinking is an iterative approach to solving complicated challenges that prioritize the employee. Focusing on service delivery in terms of the employee experience and outcomes rather than the traditional procedure and programmatic approach, design thinking can transform the workplace.
HR practitioners can design for diversity by offering a choice in the way employees experience the message rather than a single, one-size-fits-all approach.
Join us as we explore:
- How to apply Design Thinking in HR
- Designing for inclusion in print, audio, and visual media
- The tools and resources for inclusive design
HR Tools Built With Employees in Mind
Recruit and retain talent by shaping an environment that makes employees feel valued and engaged. With HR tools built with employees in mind, you can equip your employees to be more self-sufficient and gain valuable insights into what you can automate and where you can strategically focus your resources. You can deliver the experience your employees need to find meaning in their work, and you'll continue improving efficiency.Human Resources Software
- Employee Management
- Talent Management
- Human Resources
- Modern Workforce
- Human Resources
- Evolution of Engagement: It’s All About Culture with Jim Knight
- Evolution of Engagement: The CEO’s Impact on Workplace Community with Steve Beauchamp
- Inclusive Design Thinking with Kelly Johnson
- C-Suite Expectations from the Owner's Box with David P. Samson
- Tackling the Great Resignation and Great Reshuffle with Katrina Collier