Forrester recently suggested that when you automate a function, you can’t count on productivity gains unless you maintain high employee engagement. At Paylocity, our aim is to bring you the best of both worlds—tools to be as efficient as possible alongside capabilities that help you drive even more communication, collaboration, and connection. In June, we released enhancements across the platform to help increase both efficiency and workforce engagement.
Survey employees across companies without a time-intensive manual effort
To survey all employees within your organization, you can launch a single survey across all your companies rather than launching it multiple times at the individual company level. You can also analyze responses at the company set level, with the ability to filter by company if you’d like. This greatly streamlines use cases like new employee or exit surveys, increasing your ability to get feedback and decreasing the lift on your HR team.
Check out how manufacturer CRP Industries uses survey insights to modernize its employee experience.
Optimize learning at your organization with workflows
Integration with workflows makes LMS more powerful than ever. Now, you can:
- Set up recurring trainings that go to every single employee in the organization. You can even assign multiple trainings to multiple users at the same time.
- Assign learning to employees across companies without having to go into each company to assign.
- Require employees to take a survey and/or upload a document (e.g. driver's license, certification, etc.) for the training to be deemed complete.
- Have supervisors and/or other users sign off on training completion.
- Adjust the tasks in the workflow to add/edit/change individual trainings without disrupting in-progress learners. It will seamlessly start showing the new training to the next assigned learners without creating new versions of the overall workflow.
How might this work in practice? Your organization likely has training that needs to occur annually—IT/information security best practices, driver training, etc. With this new feature set, you could build out a training workflow that bundles multiple, separate courses. That workflow could be assigned to all employees (or a subset of them) across your companies and automatically recur on whatever basis you determine. In the case of driver training, you could require employees to attach a photo of their driver’s license as part of the training, and have their supervisor confirm that the license is up to date. If you’ve updated your 2021 information security course in 2022, you can swap the new version into your training bundle seamlessly, without creating a new bundle or interrupting current assignments.
Reflect the latest IRS contribution limits
The IRS has updated the contribution limits for HSA plans in calendar year 2023. Employees will be able to contribute up to $3,850 for single coverage and up to $7,750 for family coverage during enrollment and will see the new limits when enrolling in their 2023 HSA plan.
Keep employees engaged with Community Plus
Like Forrester, we believe it's imperative that increased automation doesn’t lead to disengagement. That’s why we recently announced Community Plus, which adds enhanced communication and collaboration features to Community, our online social collaboration hub. After starting with Paylocity, Mountainside Fitness saw a 5% reduction in turnover, which their SVP of HR attributes largely to Community; the ability to share and collaborate on files, create team groups, and even chat with colleagues has helped them level up their connections.
If you’re already a Paylocity client, visit the Product Training Catalog, or PEAK for more details:
- Employee Management
- Modern Workforce
- Human Resources
- Modern Workforce
- Paylocity News
- Credit Union Invests In Its Employee Journey
- Architecture and Engineering Firm Designs a Modernized Employee Experience
- Fitness Group Strengthens Its Employee Experience
- Connecting the Disconnected: Manufacturer Leverages Tech to Engage Employees
- Restaurant Equipment Manufacturer Saves More Than 2,000 Hours By Modernizing HR and Payroll With Paylocity