- Employee Management
Helping Employees Stay EngagedNovember 18, 2020 Webinar
Join our expert panel as they discuss new technologies built for employee engagement, the impact of social responsibility activities, and new ways to engage a hybrid workforce.
With the continuation of the COVID pandemic employee engagement has become a top concern for HR. In a lot of ways, COVID has accelerated the adoption of technology as an engagement tool and refocused initiatives around “doing good” for employees.
In this session we’ll cover:
- Using video as a tool for learning, communication, and engagement
- Realizing the impact of social responsibility activities have on employees
- New ways to help employees stay engaged with a hybrid workforce
The Presenters and Subject Matter Experts:
- Shari Simpson, HR Program Manager, Paylocity
- Jamie Grasso, Director of Corporate Citizenship, Paylocity
- Joe Dusing, Senior Director of Learning and Development, Paylocity
- Dan Hassenplug, Vice President User Experience, Paylocity