Helping Employees Stay EngagedNovember 18, 2020
Join our expert panel as they discuss new technologies built for employee engagement, the impact of social responsibility activities, and new ways to engage a hybrid workforce.
With the continuation of the COVID pandemic employee engagement has become a top concern for HR. In a lot of ways, COVID has accelerated the adoption of HR technology as an engagement tool and refocused initiatives around “doing good” for employees.
In this session we’ll cover:
- Using video as a tool for learning, communication, and engagement
- Realizing the impact of social responsibility activities have on employees
- New ways to help employees stay engaged with a hybrid workforce
The Presenters and Subject Matter Experts:
- Shari Simpson, HR Program Manager, Paylocity
- Jamie Grasso, Director of Corporate Citizenship, Paylocity
- Joe Dusing, Senior Director of Learning and Development, Paylocity
- Dan Hassenplug, Vice President User Experience, Paylocity