results per page
PCTY Benefit Offerings
For a glance at all the Paylocity Benefit offerings specific to our Czech Republic employees, take a look at the details below!
Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Life insurance fully sponsored by employer
Employer Match Pension
- Employees register their pension plan with our datadatapension provider directly.
- 4% employer match with a cap of CZK50k annually
- Employee contribution minimum of 100 CZK directly to their pension
- Allows you one free or discounted entry to a partner network of relaxation and exercise facilities across the Czech Republic every day and to try out a diverse range of activities.
- Fully paid by employer
Paid Certified Illness
- Benefit in the form of salary compensation in the event of illness up to the amount of 100% of the employee’s net salary (applies to temporary work incapacity and family member care)
Paid Family Leave
- Paid leave in event of childbirth or adoption
- The compensation up to 100% (employee must request statutory allowances and Employer pays only the difference)
- Helping employees increase their knowledge, skills and job effectiveness through higher education.
- Reimbursement of max 35 000 CZK
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary and confidential service offering Well-being support to employees - all paid by Employer
- Resource includes: 3 free mental health sessions, Life coaching, Financial & legal consultations, Life management, Medical Advocacy
- 107,1 CZK per working day
- 25 vacation days
- 5 Sick Days/Flexible days
- Flexible work opportunity
- 16 paid volunteer hours
- Global learning platform access
- Referral bonus after successful candidate’s 3 months of employment
- Referral bonus of 40 000 CZK