Employee Year End Support

You're an employee at a company that uses Paylocity.

Frequently Asked Questions

I've forgotten my password. How do I reset it?

Desktop: Click "Help" at the top right of your login screen. Choose "Forgot Password," and follow the prompts. Once logged in to the Self-Service portal, click "Preferences" under "User Access" to change your username or password.

Mobile: You can reset your password from the mobile app, Utilize the Login Help page with Company ID, User Name and Password. Populate fields and complete the reCAPTCHA verification. Continue with the rest of the workflow to capture applicable credentials. 

Also If you forgot your Company ID on your mobile you can go to the Login Help page and follow prompts for Forgot Company ID and on Desktop you can click on Help at the top right and click on Forgot Company ID and follow the prompts.

Why haven’t I received my one-time passcode?

If you haven't received your one-time passcode, start by checking your Spam folder. If you don't find it there, resend the code and choose the option to have it texted to you.

If you still have no luck, get in touch with your company administrator (even if it's a former employer). They can verify the phone number or email address is entered correctly in your employee profile.

Why don’t I have an email address on file?

An official work email has to be entered in your employee by your company administrator. You can enter a personal email address by logging in to Paylocity. Select "Employee Payroll File" under "Employees" in the top menu bar. In the "Personal" tab, make sure you're in the "Demographics" section, and enter your address under "Personal Phone & Email." Be sure to click the "Save" button when you're done.

In the mobile app, tap the arrow at the top right next to your name. Tap "Edit" at the top right, and enter your email address in the "email" field. Don't forget to tap "Save" at the top right when you're done.

How can I register my account? I'm receiving error messages.

If you're having trouble registering, it could be one of the following issues:

  1. The Company ID, last name, Social Security Number, and/or ZIP code you entered do not match what is in the system.
  2. The company administrator (even if you're not employed there anymore) needs to enable access for you. Typically, this person is your company’s HR or payroll manager.

I haven’t received my paycheck and/or direct deposit yet. What do I do?

If you have not received your physical paycheck or direct deposit receipt, contact the HR department (even if you're not employed at that company anymore) and verify your delivery address and/or direct deposit account information.

Who is my company administrator?

To find out who your company administrator is, please contact your current or former employer’s HR department. Typically, this person is your company’s HR or payroll manager.

How do I access my W-2s and other tax forms?

Desktop: After you log in to Paylocity, choose "Employee Payroll File" under "Employees" in the top menu bar. Select the "Pay" tab, click "Tax Forms," choose the year. You'll have the option to password protect the document or waive the protection, and then you can view the PDF file.

Mobile: Tap the menu at the top left, and choose "Pay." Tap "Tax Forms" at the bottom right of your screen, and choose the year(s) you want. Tap the envelope icon at the top right to send this info to an email address. You'll be prompted to create a password for the PDF by default.

If you are unable to access your employee account, contact your current or former employer’s HR department for additional support.

What do I do if there's an error on my W-2, 1095-C, or 1099?

Please contact your HR or payroll administrator to get help with errors on your tax forms.

My company no longer exists. How do I get my pay stubs, W-2s, or other documents?

For security purposes, we cannot access or share employee information with anyone other than the Paylocity administrator at each company, even if you are no longer employed there or the company is no longer in operation. You can obtain your past tax documents by reaching out to the current or former employer’s HR department or owners for additional support or by contacting the IRS directly.