Building DEIA Advocates at Work with Holly NortonDecember 13, 2022
Creating an inclusive work environment isn't just the right thing to do - it's good for business!
You might think, as a manager or HR professional, that you’re already doing all you can to advocate for diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in your workplace. But there are always ways you can step up your game – and building a team of diversity advocates is one great way to do it. Join Holly Norton and host Shari Simpson as they discuss ways to create a DEIA-friendly workplace.
Holly Norton is a Program Manager with the Department of Human Resources Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) division in the County of San Diego. She has worked as a learning and development professional for over 15 years across academic, secular, corporate, and government. In every position, she has found ways to leverage her passion for creating opportunities for transformational growth and connection.
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling