Coaching for Difficult ConversationsDecember 16, 2021
Hear insight and tips on how to have crucial conversations in the workplace and keep an open, honest dialogue with your employees.
Join Paylocity's Shari Simpson as she sits down with Dan Duckworth, HR Director at KnowBe4host, to discuss crucial conversations in the workplace.
Conversations are an excellent approach to learning about individuals and are a necessary communication skill. In the workplace, they are even more crucial. As a manager or leader, you must be prepared to have open and honest conversations with your employees.
Those conversations must be addressed frequently and with caution, whether it's about a performance issue, a salary cut, a denied promotion, or a breach of a company policy. Here's where the idea of having a difficult or embarrassing talk with your employees comes in.
In this episode of PCTY Talks, we'll cover:
- Why employee conversations are hard
- Tactics to help your managers
- Mistakes to avoid
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era