Creating Employee Personas with Mary KaplanNovember 10, 2022
Creating and using employee personas is a key strategy for increasing retention.
Do you know what your employees want? You should if you want them to stick around. Research shows that creating employee personas can help you understand what makes your people happy in their jobs. Listen in as Mary Kaplan and host Shari Simpson discuss the how and why behind creating employee personas.
Mary helps companies discover more effective ways to communicate, collaborate, and improve HR processes and company culture through their employee experience platform. Mary works with HR and Chief Communications Officers, along with other executives and business stakeholders, to help reduce silos of information within their businesses through personalized communications. She focuses on delivering assets and collateral in collaboration with LumApps' leadership team to demonstrate the value of LumApps. She also helps mentor and train new team members in the Austin office.
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling