Disability InclusivitySeptember 16, 2021
Join our host Shari Simpson (HR Program Manager, Paylocity) and guest Clare Killy (Vice President, Digital Experiences at Aspire) as they talk about the importance of disability inclusivity and what your organization can be doing.
Aspire is a leading non-profit organization that is defining what it means to be radically inclusive. Aspire invites the community to join in the movement to change how society includes and empowers people with disabilities.
Clare Killy is Vice President, Digital Experiences at Aspire and leads the organizations growing collection of virtual resources focused on disability inclusion. Her team equips businesses with training and consultation to advance their DEI efforts and sparks community engagement through live events and the Amplify Inclusion podcast, which Clare hosts.
- Check out the Amplify Inclusion podcast on Spotify.
- Book by Emily Ladau, Demystifying Disability
- Aspire Chicago
- Use code pctygives for $5 off an initial online offer at Aspire Coffee Works
- Art 360 Gallery
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling