HR Trends for 2022 with Cheryl JohnsonNovember 30, 2021
In 2022, HR will continue to be at the forefront of the future of work, managing change, developing competencies, championing DEI initiatives, and more.
Despite all the change we've experienced recently, it's essential we prepare to keep managing that change, especially in HR.
In this episode of PCTY Talks, Paylocity's CHRO Cheryl Johnson and host Shari Simpson discuss:
- Employee Experience
- Mental Health
- Pay Compression
- The Great Resignation
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era