Hybrid Work is Here to Stay with Elizebeth VargheseDecember 22, 2022
Is your office still all about the 9-5? Turns out, it's time to start thinking outside the cubicle.
It's estimated that 50% of the workforce comprises freelancers, contractors, and temporary employees. That's right – the days of traditional full-time employment are numbered. So, what does this mean for managers and HR professionals? Join Elizebeth Varghese and host Shari Simpson as they discuss thinking about work in a new way.
Elizebeth leads and transforms organizations to achieve powerful business outcomes. She is a global business leader and advocate of servant leadership, a trusted C-suite advisor and a board director.
Elizebeth furthers people, technology and HR strategies with solutions in artificial intelligence, blockchain and robotics - for organizations that operate worldwide and in Space. She is recognized as a global Top 100 Influencer for her continuing work as a futurist and thought leader. She is a #1 best-selling author on management and leadership. Elizebeth brings creativity and a thoughtful, collaborative approach to inspire, uncover the best thinking, and exceed business results.
Elizebeth is on the Council of Advisors for the SETI Institute, which works with NASA and other space agencies to explore, in understand and explain the origin and nature of life in the universe. Elizebeth champions space exploration education and programs. She is a board member at SAYA, a non-profit organization providing after-school programming, education, and college support.
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling